Thursday 24 November 2011

Screenshots!

Here are some screenshots of the gameplay. Note that this game is still awaiting the creation of more artistic sprites so I'm currently using some minimalistic substitutes that I (a man with no artistic talent) have made just so  I can see what's happening on the screen.

It is best that I explain how the game mechaics work below this screenshot. Basically the player controlls the red pad. The game only has two controlls: left and right(don't need to explain what they do right?). The game then continues to shoot a series of green squares from the center of the screen. The goal of the game is to catch all the squares without any of them escaping. Simple and hopefully fun.

If you have any questions about anything contact me at svargaforge@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment