Thursday 1 December 2011

Useless useful details.

The game will come out for PC at first but I am planing to develop an Android and iPhone version after that, because I believe that smart phones is where Blue Core can reach it's full potential. The release date is far from being known. All I know now is that it's (obviously) not anytime soon. I'm putting this baby together in my free time which I don't have a lot of, because I am a student who needs to finish his studies and get a job someday. That's why I'm going to set up a donations account and drop out of school. Yes... that was a joke.
More about the game itself you say? Well It's going to be a skill game most of all. Finishing a level will unlock the next one, progress the storyline, and increase the difficulty, bringing you a new challenge to beat (30 levels of computer monitor bashing fun). The game takes place in space and in the future. It is the space exploration age. The gameplay area is a reactor core that runs a spaceship on which you, the player, are stationed. The storyline is already finished but I don't want to give the rest of it away just yet. Stick around to find out more.

If you're wondering about any details that I haven't mentioned yet, feel free to ask in an email or in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment