Sunday 29 January 2012

Basic structure complete!

Today I have finally finished the basic structure of the game. The game now has all 30 (contentless) levels and menus that the player can maneuver through. Also, the game is able to save the players game for all 30 levels. Now that this is finished I can dedicate my time to making more interesting stuff. For example, today I have decided to play around with sprite sheets for a bit and see to it that I will know how to implement animation into my game when I get my hands on some art. I'm planing to have an animated background and perhaps animated particles (the ones that fly out of the centre). After this I will probably start implementing game features and when that is done I can start designing the levels. I'm very excited but I also realise that there is a long way to go before I'm able to finish this project. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment