Wednesday 11 July 2012

New feature - split!

Split is a new feature that I have implemented. This one is a bit more unique than the previous ones. In the levels that have the split feature, an animated sprite will appear on either the upper, left, right or bottom side of the circle. When you cross this 'thing' with the paddle a mirror image of the paddle will be created in the same spot but going in the opposite direction. You can collect particles with the mirror paddle. The mirror paddle will disappear if you hit into it with the original paddle on the other side of the circle.
A demonstration is in order:


Just one more thing to add and then I can start implementing art or designing levels. Haven't decided yet which I will do first. If you have any ideas that you want to share about what else should be in this game, let me know in the comments or send me an email to svargaforge@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment